Regeneration of the 42-acre campus master plan to include all aspects of academic and athletic endeavors.
- New Lower School, 62,000 SF
- New Performing Arts Center, 69,000 SF including an 837-seat theatre
- New Center for Student Life and Administration, 60,000 SF
- New Synthetic Surface Athletic Fields for Football, Field Hockey, Soccer, Lacrosse, Softball, and Baseball
- Outdoor Tennis Complex complete with 8 courts and viewing amphitheater
- New 560 Car parking Garage
- New Dining Center w/ Middle School Classroom 26,600 SF (STEM – Education)